- Campus & Meals
- Our Teachers
- After Graduation
2-Month Training: Course Program
Part I - The Foundation of the Teachings of Christ
Highlight - Retreat
- 1. Turning away from dead deeds. Repentance. Prayer.
- 2. Faith in God. Righteousness. Authority of the Bible. The nature of faith.
- 3. Teaching about baptisms. Water baptism. Baptism of the Holy Spirit. The body of Christ.
- 4. The laying on of hands. Healing and deliverance. Blessing for the ministry.
- 5. Resurrection from the dead. Spirit, soul and body. Prediction in the Old Testament. The book of Revelation.
- 6. Eternal judgement. God is a judge for everybody – the character of God. Trinity. Sufferings in the Bible. History of civilizations.
Part II - Ministry as a Style of Life
Highlight - Worship Night
- 1. Covenant with God. The blood of Christ. Partnership. Family.
- 2. Discipleship. Dedication. Life in Christ. Spiritual growth.
- 3. Church. Foundation, building and principals of growth. The history of the church.
- 4. Life of a minister. Calling. Preparation for ministry.
- 5. Gifts of ministry. Gifts of the Holy Spirit. 5 gifts of ministry.
Part III - Grace and Discipleship to Conquer Nations
Highlight - Hands on Ministry & Outreach in San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, & Las Vegas
- Practical steps of planting a church*
- Life and Christ’s model of ministry
- Practical evangelism*
- Life, problems and victories on the missionary field
- Adoption & Fatherhood
Additional - Practical Courses and Training
Offered via Electives
- Small groups ministry
- Praise and Worship ministry
- Homiletics – The Art of Preaching
- Teenage and youth ministry
- Sunday School
- School of the supernatural
*Outreach and evangelism will take place in the Los Angeles area. (Additional trip is planned to Las Vegas, Nevada to help launch a new church)